Thursday, December 27, 2012

Marching into 2013!

I am glad that i am back in my blog again , and i must thank for the  new technologies for being able to link my facebook in my blogger so that it will always be updated even if i am not here in my blog to put up any fresh content .
Starting a blogger is easy , mainteaning one definately needs more than just normal effort . Thankful for being able to visit US Phiadelphia for the 2nd time and this round for a much longer stay, one full month. What more can i ask for with my child hood dream coming through , to see real snow during Christmas. And yes for the 1st time before the sky turns dark on Christmas eve , the Santa sent me early present , thin , fluffy snow flakes from heaven by surprise . Than its a line up dinner parties with friends of US soul sister Heid, different charactors in many ways but  all nice and friendly in the same way.

Though its definately a challenge to visit Philadelphia at this time of the year, not only the time total time change plus all the wind, rain , snow and sun at times , just add on to the reality and beauty of nature! This will be the longest trip ever since my last one back in the 90's in Melbourne, and i am greatful that how far i have travelled for the pass decades. And marching into a brand new 2013, i thank all the angels that have been looking upon me, driving through the waves and storms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMQFDIGykik&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6sguLmcTxY&feature=plcp&list=FLobX3uJMFPpiaWqM_X7g6ZQ


No comments: